April is a slightly different month to normal with a range of public holidays limiting the number of business days therefore we have introduced a 4 day week program hopefully aligning with the various demands.
This change to a 4 day working week is an initial measure to retain our staff while meeting your demands. This action is about retaining our valuable employees while servicing our client needs.
The following dates are scheduled at this time to be open for business : (double click to expand)
As more shutdowns are actioned, we still aim to remain open ensuring your vehicle is safe, especially for “essential” workers due to the evolving health crisis caused by COVID-19.
As we try to operate in these high levels of unprecedented change and still endeavouring to retain all our staff as a responsible employer while dealing with the vast range of issues regarding workplace protocols and safety.
North Terrace Tyres and all entities within its Group have implemented measures and maintain them at the highest level while finding ways to create and retain a safe working environment for both our staff and clients.
Therefore to continue minimising the risk of transmission through person to person contact with respect to movements into and out of our facility while still employing the same strict social distancing practices for the wellbeing of all concerned we are still following the same precautionary measures:
- Implemented strict hygiene protocols around receipt and delivery of goods
- Adopted best possible personal and workplace hygiene
- Increased number of workplace antiseptic clean downs
- Customer cars wiped down with antiseptic cloths
- Observing social distancing standards inside of the workplace and out
- Issuing advice to staff regarding how the virus can be transmitted
- Advising what actions to take should they feel unwell, or a family member is unwell
- Preparing for ‘work from home’ where possible
- No Contact pick up and delivery – call 08 8113 0600 to arrange this service
Due to these policy implementations you may experience some slight delays with some of our services, but I trust we have your understanding and support in these extraordinary times.